No Bake Pumpkin Spiced Ham Fingers with Streusel Topping
1 tin low-sodium Spam
1 can Sprite
4 tbs. McCormick pumpkin pie spice
4 tbs. kosher salt
1 tbs. liquid smoke
1 package Little Debbie Streusel Cakes
1. Remove Spam from tin. Cut lengthwise into finger-like strips.
2. Soak fingers in marinade of Sprite, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and liquid smoke.
3. For the streusel topping, cut off the tops of four Little Debbie Streusel Cakes (reserve lower part of cakes for "Sweet Times Twice Baked Potato" recipe) and crumble.
4. While you remove tops of Little Debbie cakes, turn on Lifetime's Abducted: The Mary Stauffer Story.
5. Roll the Spam fingers in streusel crumble.
6. Arrange on the back of Athleta catalog in classic "sunrise" design and serve.